Monday, July 18, 2011

The Purple Princess Gia

Ten days after my 40th birthday, Nov 18, 2010 I became a proud auntie. I thought I was gonna be doing a lot of traveling in my 40's. At least that is what I had planned to do. I can still do it. But my neice lives with me most of the time so I am going to have to figure out how. I might just do some local traveling for now.  I had always tried to envision in my mind what my niece of nephew would look like. Never did I imagine her to be sooooo adorable. My niece Gia is the cutest, feistiest and the silliest little 8 mos old baby ever! I have an absolute ball with her everyday Im with her. My son was fun when he was young but its just something about girls. I get to dress her up. She is like my walking, living "baby alive". I loved that little baby alive I had as a young girl. I love shopping for her and its so easy because I can find the cutest things for her for little of nothing at my fave discount shopping stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Ross. I found these adorable gladiator sandals in black patent leather and sparkling gold at Marshalls for her for only $5.99 a piece.  I had to get them!
Www.gilt.com also has the cutest things for newborns and babies. I think this cute lace ruffle romper with the 3 buttons in the front will be my next purchase for my little niecey. Isn't it adorable?
Here are the pics of the cutest little girl you ever did see! 



My brother had a beautiful baby girl. I just adore this little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment