Sunday, July 17, 2011

Let's go Krogering...my favorite place to shop!

As some of you may already know I LOVE KROGER! I love grocery shopping just as much as I love to shop for clothes and shoes. I guess that is due to the fact that I also love to eat just as much as I love to get dressed up to go out to dinner. Above all of these things I love to save money on the things that I purchase. So when I stumbled upon TLC's Extreme Couponing show I was amazed at the money these people were saving. I will sit down and watch the show like I am taking a class. I study and take notes and research everything the top savers do. In doing this I have come across numerous websites that help you save money in the grocery store with online coupons and digital coupons. My favorite coupon website is www.southernsavers.com. The blog is written by a lady named Jennifer. I absolutely <3 her! Her site makes coupon shopping less confusing and easier to do. Please feel free to click on the link and check her out. Absolutely amazing what she does on the blog.
Now back to Kroger. Kroger is having an awesome Mega event. A Mega event is when kroger puts certain items onsale and you can buy ten of any participating items and save $3-$5 on each multiple of 10 items you buy. Using you coupons with this deals makes it amazing.  Here is a video of Jennifer explaining Krogers Mega event.

No comments:

Post a Comment