Friday, July 22, 2011

Mob Deep

As most of you probably already know I am a sucker for a sale or any discount.  Im sure you guys have heard of groupon, living social, half off depot and many more of the discount daily deals sites that are popping up. I have even used a couple to promote my mobile nails business. I will say that I have never purchased a deal from these sites. Most of the times people buy the deals and forget about them or wait until its expired. I would be one of those people. There is a daily discount website called Scoutmob and I am a scoutmob feign! I love the fact that you can download the app and use the deal when you are ready...as long as it is before it expires. I love that! You can download the app if you have an iphone, ipad or android phone. www.scoutmob.com 
The deals are for dining and shopping in the cities available. I recently bought some shoes from Cherrybomb, a boutique in lil' 5 points (in Atl). The deal was discounted up to $50. I purchased two pairs of shoes and some shades for $48! I wore one of the pair of shoes yesterday. ( i need to cut my toenails down because that peeptoe almost killed me! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment