Monday, July 18, 2011

Neon Lights lift me up...

Can you believe it? I finally did my nails. It was a long time coming. I gave myself a pedicure today also. I am on a roll! All I need to do is my eyebrows and I will be alright until I get my hair done friday.  I have had a rough month. My father passed away and I have just not been able to get back into the swing of things. As a matter of fact I just feel like everything is falling apart. I picked this bright color to cheer me up. I think its working. I came out of my robe today and put on an outfit for a quick minute to run and get me something to eat. That's progress. After I put my lashes on tomorrow I will take pics so you guys can see. I need to cheer up a little and I'm gonna put as much effort as I can to hold my head up and be strong about this situation.  This hotter than pink color is called "Olivia" by Cacee. I love all the gel polishes they make. Especially since they have an array of neon colors. Ive been feeling a little nostalgic for the 80's and this color is perfect. Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment